Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Wow, what a week!

I've taken the last week off from work to help Crispin find his place in his new home. It has been an awfully stressful and exhausting week. I knew that the first weeks were going to be rough and even though Crispin does very well I'm completely stressed out, it's not even funny anymore!

Crispin, though, is absolutely perfect! So far he has only shown what a wonderful pony he is. He's trusting, curious, smart, friendly and loves to be groomed. I already love the little fella, opened my heart to him and made him mine!

Since he's is going to live outside 24/7 in a herd of 8 horses introducing him to his new herd isn't an easy thing to do. So far he went out during the day in the pasture or paddock with Fly and spend the nights in a panel stall. Since saturday he goes out with his new herd during the day but still spends the nights in his stall.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen