Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010

What's the rush? Do I need a Plan too?!

Reading about others who currently own and train a 3 y/o it seems that most are already ready to be backed. Crispin on the other hand? Not so much. That's not really bothering me much, but still it got me wondering. Do I need a plan?!

Looking at the little guy I know that there will be plenty of time yet for his training plus I don't think there will be any riding before next year. But still, maybe I should sit down sometime and put together a plan.

So far I haven't introduced him to any kind of equipment but halter and lead. He leads really well, we do groundwork and he's fun to work with plus he now knows how to be tied and he knows the basics of free lunging, that's it so far.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen