Montag, 13. September 2010

Preliminary Decisions...

After two weeks of checking out barns, driving from one barn to the next, each one worse than the one before, I've made a decision for now. Until the Offenstall is finally gone, Crispin is going to stay where he is. I'm still hoping to find a decent Offenstall by then but chances are slim to none.

There were two barns that were sort of alright. At one of them the barn owner is going to build a second Offenstall till spring and another barn has some really big, BIG box stalls. Both barns aren't perfect but the only choices I have so far.

Of course all this too has consequences for Crispin's training. It means that I really need to start him under saddle until spring, before I might have to move him to another barn. I know, that was the plan anyways but now I feel a little pressured to stick with it too.

Like I said before: Damn! ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen