Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

Short term goal

I did it! In a last minute maneuver I entered Crispin at his first Show. It's just one in hand class but still.

It took me quite a bit of time to decide which class to choose. There was a breed class and an in hand Trail class I could choose from. The breed class would have been easier for him but much more expensive to enter (more than 3 times of what entering the trail class cost). The trail class is of course more difficult for Crispin though not unmanageable. And this way I have a good reason to work more on the trail stuff at home which isn't at all a bad thing to do anyways.

Besides, I'm not taking Crispin to win but to show him something new. If he's going to be too nervous I'll just scratch the class and show him around the show grounds. No big deal.

Since you're probably as visual as I am, here is a video YouTube video from last year. Same show, same class. This, or something like this is what we have to expect in four weeks:



I doubt though, that Crispin is going to be as relaxed as this cute little pony!

P.S. Meike or Christina, If you read this, I know who the little guy is ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen