Dienstag, 24. August 2010

Back to basics






After concentrating on the "Bundesschau" for the last month I'm now back to intoducing Crispin to bit, bridle and surcingle.

I'm ridiculously happy and impressed whenever he is wearing his bit and bridle or any other kind of tack. He looks so "grown up" then . :-D

He does not like the bit, he thinks it's annoying but he also can't resist the delicious paste I always smear on it (cough drops dissolved in water, very sticky and sweet). It's funny to watch.

Today, for the first time he wore "his" saddle pad. I bought it last year, it's in his color and has his name embroidered on the side. So far I haven't used it because it was too stiff and new. I used an old pad, a less scarry pad.

I think he looks so good in his new "outfit" all grown up, I just had to take a picture (it was his first time wearing bridle AND surcingle too).

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi!
    I've been following you for a bit, found your blog from UlitmateDressage. He looks so, so good! I adore him, if I could find one just like him in Canada I would get one.
    Amy

    AntwortenLöschen