Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

What a surprise! *not*

Well, after the Prestige saddle finally arrived (and the saddle fitter had the time to actually come out) last thursday, it's already history.

It wasn't too bad, but the shape of the tree just wasn't quite the right fit. The worst part was the fitter. Not the same guy who came out the first time, this time it was the shop owner himself. And what an a** he was!

He slapped on the saddle, basically didn't talk to me at all, watched me ride without saying anything, grabbed the saddle afterward and told me, with a little more stuffing in the back the saddle would probably fit, but that I had to agree to buy the saddle before he could make any changes. Then he left, taking the saddle.

I didn't even got a chance to really check the fit myself or to take pictures. If he would have been a little nicer I might have considered the saddle, but this way. No, thanks. I pass.

So, once again I'm back at square one. *yay*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen