Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

January Pictures

It's time again. Another 3 months have gone by and it's picture time again. The weather was lovely and I've given Crispin a new haircut a few days ago (sorry to all the long mane lovers out there, it's not going to happen! ;-) )



He's almost 5 years old now (4 years, 9 months) and I think the changes are getting more and more subtle. More a question of season than growth and developement.  

And as always, last year, same time:

 


Other than the pictures, there isn't much to report. I was busy studying for my final (oral) exams. The last exam was on thursday and I am now (still inofficially) a Magistra Artium in communications. *yay for me*

I do have a little video of crispin and I playing around with some "freedressage" groundwork and I think I'll have to revisite the Lammfellsattel.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen