Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

...say "yes" to the saddle...

...oh my, I did. I talked to the fitter again on the phone and decided to go for it. I'll still have a 14 days trial periode once the saddle is here (which will be in another 6-8 weeks) but the fitter was very confident that the saddle will work out for Crispin. I ordered the saddle in brown. The color is actually called "moro", it's a reddish brown. I'm sure it will look odd at the beginning but I just love brown tack.

Speaking of brown "tack". Did I show you what I got Crispin for christmas this year?!

A halter. But just not any old boring halter, this one is called "Waldfreunde" and he looks so cute in it! Like a 3 y/o again and not the old man he is now at the age of 5!



I couldn't get a better picture than this. It was a little too dark for pictures plus most of them looked like this:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen