Freitag, 27. September 2013

Four years already!

After a long, exciting but lovely trail ride on thursday, Crispin deserved a lazy day today. Then I checked the calender and realized it is our aniversary. On the 27th of september four years ago Christina droped Crispin off at the old barn. I can not belive it has been four years already! And not a single day of regret.

So, I decided it was a good time to try something new, something we haven't done before. Something that included lots of cookies and very little work for Crispin. I hopped on and rode Crispin without saddle or bridle (ok, I did cheat a little, I used the neck strap).

I even have a silly little clip to prove it:


What I like most about it is how completely unconcerned he is about the whole thing. This is the very same pony that just four years ago was very much a sceptic about anything! The backing up at the end was also a spur of the moment thing. I haven't really tried that under saddle yet and just wanted to see what happend if I just ask him for a couple of steps.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen