Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

I almost forgot: HE'S HOME!!!

Actually he's been home since monday.

During the weekend I decided that I want him home. Period. I called the clinic in the morning telling them that I wanted to be present when they changed his dressing and that I was going to take Crispin home with me afterwards.

The leg looked pretty good. Much better than I had expected. The cut where the vet had opened the haematoma was tiny and basically healed and there was very little swelling. Still, the vet put on another dressing (Robert-Jones-Bandage is what this thing is called) to put pressure on the swelling and to keep fluid from running back into it.

After that we loaded Crispin and took him home.

Another thing I almost forgot: Another three months have gone by. Time for pictures!

These are sure going to be awful. Crispin's is still wearing the bandage and it has been on since monday. It sure sure looks worse for wear. The big bloodstain is from when we used the leeches for the first time on the other leg (on the small haematoma there,  which is looking pretty good after two treatments with the little bloodsuckers).

But here we go, Crispin at 3 and 1/2 years old:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen