Samstag, 26. März 2011

First riding video

I wanted to see what riding Crispin looks like, so I asked Daniela to take a video. We are progressing slowly but steadily (I still haven't found/decided on a saddle and still ride him only once or maybe twice a week).

The video is from our 16th ride. The saddle is yet another one I've had out to try (Euroriding Achat). This one is too small for both of us (17 inch seat and a 34 gullet). I've asked the the saddler to order one one size bigger and wider. Not sure if that one will fit, the saddle is really short but the panels might not be flat enough for Crispin.

Now to the video (it's pretty bad quality because of the editing).


Steering is still a little awkward. Circles to the right and straight lines to the left are pretty solid but we have issues with circles to the left and with going straight on the right. It's getting better with every ride and I'm looking forward to our first riding lesson (just a 30 min session) next week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen