Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011

Remember when I said I'd made a decision?!

Well, I've changed my mind! Once the Offenstall is gone we're going to move to a different barn. I can't really say why, but I had a very hard time making my mind up about this. But now the choice is made and I really think it's for the best.

I'm moving Crispin to the same barn where Meike moved Nacho to last fall. She's still happy with her choice, the care is fine, the people and facilities are alright and the stalls are nice. Two other boarders from the Offenstall have moved there too since.

I'm confident that Crispin is going to be fine there too. He will be turned out with three other horses he already knows (plus one or two new ones) and he even gets a stall right next to one of his buddies from the Offenstall.

This is going to be his new home:



It's nice, big and airy. It's not an Offenstall but it is alright for now, I think. We will be moving at the end on june.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen