Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2010

From frustration to becoming slightly bipolar...

Lately, I'm suffering from serious horse related mood swings. Not fun. Of course this is all about the leg. I talked to the vet again, he had some ideas, I've tried. They didn't really work. Up, down, up, down.

A couple of days ago Crispin, for the first time, didn't want to be caught. He walked away from me and hid in one of  the feeding stalls. Of course he did let me catch him, but I sure got the massage: "Leave me alone!" Big bummer. Poor little New Welsh.

The swelling?! It does look much better. The procedure seemed to have worked BUT will it be ok without a bandage to put pressure on for a little while longer until it is really all gone?

The pressure sores look ugly but are healing fine so far. They should be without a rubbing bandage! The weather is nice too for healing. Cold, no mud or flies.

My bigger concern still is the swelling. And I'm going from all is good to all is ruined in an instant all the time. I guess only time will tell, because right now it seems there isn't much I can do. *sigh*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen