Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

so much for optimism

I think I have hit rock-bottom for the fist time since I got Crispin. I'm officially and thoroughly frustrated!!!

I don't think I'll get rid of that stupid swelling any time soon, which means I will not be able to start him under saddle anytime soon. Plus I have not found any good solution for the closing of the Offenstall either.

OK, the swollen knee. It's not too bad but It's not looking like it's almost gone either. And to add insult to injury: The bandage seemed to have helped BUT there is a huge pressure sore on the back of the knee now. I was so carefull with each bandage and to be honest, I think the sore already started with the second bandage the vet put on and only got progressively worse from day to day.

What now?!

I have left off the bandage the last two days and even though it isn't too bad, there is already some fluid back. Granted, it isn't much yet but I'm pretty certain it will become more soon.

So, what to do now? Without the bandage I'll be back at square one in no time. With a bandage there will be huge, huge sore that puts Crispin in pain and might develope into a bigger problem sooner or latter.

That's what's most frustrating, having no real option and not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel either.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen